Make a Difference.
Become Education Partner
Many successful organizations and individuals understand the important responsibility of giving back to the communities in which they live and do business.
Why are sponsors important?
- Sponsors champion causes for positive change in education.
- Sponsoring an ITOM event or program sends a positive message to the community about the individual or organization’s interest in giving back.
- Employees take pride in organizations who give back in the communities they live.
- Students benefit from the individual’s or organization’s generosity.
Every dollar contributed will be wisely spent to directly impact the students, faculty, and community.
- Student Impact – Your gift can provide promising students with much needed financial support in the form of merit and need based scholarships, fellowships and research stipends.
- Faculty impact – Continued support allows ITOM to attract and retain internationally known scholars who contribute to the cutting edge research in Information Systems and Operations Management and stimulate economic innovation. It also allows our faculty to build closer ties with the local companies by exchanging visits and participating in local business and community events.
- Community Impact – Your gift can assist ITOM and the college in maintaining existing and in developing new relationships with regional businesses. The impact supports the talent recruitment and placement of students within businesses of the local economy and region.