23-month Professional MBA; International Business
Now offered at the Boca Raton Campus and Davie Campus!
The Executive Graduate Programs Office in the College of Business at Florida Atlantic University is home to the 23-month Professional MBA program, offered at the Boca Raton Campus or Davie Campus.
With courses offered on weeknights, our full service program is specially designed for those with busy personal and professional commitments as well as for those who prefer the convenience of a full service structured cohort program.
The focus of our Professional MBA program is to provide an environment where a concentrated effort between professor and student results in the mastery of all of the components of a graduate-level, business administration curriculum.
FAU's Part Time MBA Program was recently ranked among the best in the world by Bloomberg BusinessWeek and ranks #1 in Florida and #5 in the United States in terms of a student’s return on investment (ROI), with one of the nation’s highest average salary-to-debt ratios after getting an MBA.
The Professional MBA degree program begins each fall and spring semester, and you can choose to attend at the Boca Raton Campus or the Davie Campus.
Boca Raton Campus: Tuesday and Thursday nights, begins August 22 & 24, 2017.
Davie Campus: Monday and Wednesday nights, begins August 21 & 23, 2017.
PMBA Program Features:
- VIP Concierge Service
- Optional International Business Trip
- Individual Leadership Profile and Assessment
- Private, Executive Coaching Sessions
- Network with PMBA students on class days
- World Class Faculty
- Dedicated State-of-the-Art Executive Education Facility
- Average Class Size: 35
- Average Work Experience: 7 years
- Complete the PMBA in 23 months without work interruption
The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
Upon completion of the Professional MBA program, you will have earned the Master of Business Administration degree together with an International Business specialization. Alternative specializations are available.
- Program starts August and January of each year
- No business prerequisite courses required prior to entry
- College of Business AACSB Accreditation
- The program allows participants to continue their professional responsibilities while earning a regionally-accredited MBA degree as full-time graduate students. Each class begins and progresses through the program as a group, sharing the same sequence of classes and educational experiences.
- The goal of the Professional MBA is to prepare participating professionals to assume leadership roles so that they and their organizations can maximize their investments in Executive Education.
- The degree attained through the PMBA program has the same academic core curriculum and rigor as the fulltime Flexible MBA program at FAU.
- Upon graduation, you will have achieved and conferred upon you the degree, Master of Business Administration.
Please contact our office for individual information/advising appointments.
Some Extra Information
Professional MBA in International Business;
Alternative Specializations include:
MBA in Hospitality Management - On-Campus or Fully Online
MBA in Sport Management - On-Campus or Fully Online
Fall 2017 Professional MBA:
- Boca Raton Campus begins Tuesday and Thursday, August 22 & 24, 2017
- Davie Campus begins Monday and Wednesday, August 21 & 23, 2017